Join us for a Breakfast Event on Achieving Psychological Safety Excellence
You are invited to an exclusive breakfast event on August 1st at 7:30 am PT at The Loft at Earls Yaletown in Vancouver. The event is hosted by headversity in collaboration with London Drugs. London Drugs has recently been nominated as an industry leader for surpassing national standards for psychological safety. At this event, you can expect to learn from London Drugs about their journey, best practices, and key takeaways.
– 7:30 AM: Breakfast and networking
– 8:15 AM to 9:15 AM: Presentation on psychological safety & panel discussion
– 9:15 AM to 10:00 AM: Q&A, networking, and/or departure
Please join us and our industry leaders:
– Julie Thomas, the Manager of Health and Safety at London Drugs
– Kristi Loewen, the Manager of Employee Relations at London Drugs
– Jason Gotwalt, Senior VP of Growth and Partnerships at headversity.
This morning gathering promises insightful discussions, valuable networking opportunities, and practical takeaways that will transform the way you approach psychological safety in the workforce.
We look forward to welcoming you. Reserve your seat today!