This November, traditionally a time for men’s health awareness, we cast a spotlight on an important but often neglected issue: the mental wellbeing of men in the workplace. In an era where resilience is frequently misinterpreted as enduring struggles in silence, this webinar aims to challenge the deeply ingrained ‘tough it out’ myth that has long suppressed open discussions about men’s mental wellbeing.
Leading our discussion are two distinguished experts: Jesse Fehr and Brad Blaisdell. Jesse Fehr, who merges his extensive psychology background with his experience in professional lacrosse, providing a blend of theory and practice, particularly in men’s mental health. Brad Blaisdell brings over thirty years of leadership and consulting, offering valuable insights into developing respectful and psychologically safe work environments, emphasizing the importance of mental wellbeing support for organizational success.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- HR professionals seeking to foster a supportive workplace.
- Business leaders aiming to understand and improve their team’s mental wellbeing
- Male employees and their colleagues looking for ways to navigate mental health challenges together
- Health and wellbeing champions dedicated to bringing change to their organizational culture
- The current state of men’s mental health in the workplace
- Common challenges and stigmas men face when dealing with mental health issues
- Effective strategies that employers and HR professionals can implement to create supportive work environments
- Real-life success stories that highlight the positive impact of proactive mental health support