The Modern Solution to Workplace Mental Health.
headversity is reframing workforce mental health in a way that meets the reality of the modern workplace. Our mental wellness platform arms your workforce with tools to build resilience and get ahead of adversity.
A Personal Solution for Your Personnel Challenges.
Our employment is our number one source of stress. Everyone is dealing with something. For HR and management, having ALL the answers to the personal mental health challenges of your employees is impossible. That’s where we come in: a personal mental health and resilience resource for EACH of your employees.
More Support Needed
65% of managers believe they need more support to manage well being of employees. headversity can help with this burden.
Engage ALL of Your Employees
Our program is embedded in easy-to-use micro lessons and tools that bring benefits in just 5 minutes per day.
headversity was built to help busy leadership and HR teams. Our simple implementation process gets this rolled out in your organization instantly.
Go Beyond the Checkbox
You need more than a checkbox mental health solution. Measure program results and gain population insights with our leadership dashboard.
headversity is the PRE-AP
The utilization rate of most EAP programs is estimated at 12 percent, and includes things like mental health crisis support and disability management. But, have you ever wondered about the other ~88 percent of your organization needs for their mental wellness? This is where headversity sits: helping build mental health and resilience skills for the ENTIRE work population to prevent people from reaching the illness stage.
“Mental health is not a 1-in-5 issue. It’s a 5-in-5 issue.”
-Dr. Ryan Todd, CEO of headversity | Psychiatrist
How it Works
Quickly get individual baseline scores & personalized training suggestions. Our proprietary resilience measure does the work, helping employees know their resilience skill scores in real time and identify what would most beneficial to train next.
Tools & Reminders
Users will gain access to everyday exercises and tools that are proven to prevent mental illness and bolster mental performance to maximize productivity.
Custom Learning Path
Everyone is given a personalized learning path, featuring the content and tools they, uniquely, need to boost deficient skills and improve their overall resilience score. The more each person trains, the more s/he is guided toward the skills she can improve at that moment.
Only your people will get access to headversity. Empowering them with personalized learning and the opportunity to master individual resilience skills is easy as sending any invite code of your choosing.
Long/Short Form Articles
How We Help
Resilience is a universally coveted skill set. However, we know that one-size-fits-all programming is not suitable for learning today. Learn how we work with the intricacies by industry to bring world class training to your organization.
By Job Function
Are you a leader or HR manager exploring workplace mental health solutions? An employee looking to learn more about our program? No matter your function, learn how we can help boost the mental health and resilience in your organization.
No two companies are alike. We’ve built our resilience program to account for all of your unique challenges. Contact us today to learn how headversity can work with your organization and help your people think, feel, and BE better.
Meet Expectations with Consumer-Grade and Personalized Supports.
If you want to dis-engage your people, try mentioning a “full day mental health workshop” followed by government issued pamphlets. headversity stays relevant and moves at the speed of business by implementing tools that work in TODAY’S workplace.
A STRAIN ON THE ECONOMY
The cost to employers in lost productivity, absenteeism, presenteeism, and turnover in Canada alone.
EMPLOYEES SEEKING EDUCATION
Of employees are interested in proactive steps to improve their mental health.
PROGRAMMING BOOSTS PRODUCTIVITY
Boost in productivity due to wellness-enhancing programs, equal to one extra day per month.
Set a New Standard to Support Your People & Lead Your Industry
Legislation and employees demand that mental health is a priority in the workplace. Be on the right side of history by implementing headversity, and set a new mental health standard in your workplace.
MORE SUPPORT NEEDED
Of managerial-level staff suggested the need for more support to manage the well being of employees
WORKPLACE SAFETY LAGGING
Of employees say their workplace is psychologically unhealthy or unsafe.
WORK #1 SOURCE OF STRESS
Of people say their work is the most stressful part of their day
TRUSTED BY LEADING EMPLOYERS
SIGN UP TO OUR
Stay up to date with the latest news and updates